We are a 24 hour supported living scheme for people with mental health problems. We support people through their recovery journey and support people to live as independently as possible. We provide person centred support to ensure people feel valued, respected and treated like an individual.
How we help
• Support to develop recovery outcomes.
• Support to improve mental health symptoms and behaviours
• Support to improve social inclusion, self esteem, confidence and motivation.
• Support to develop self care and living skills
• Support to maintain a tenancy
• Support to improve physical health
• Support to access education, training and employment.
• Support with managing finances
Who we can help
The service is open to anyone over the age of 18years old with a diagnosis of severe and enduring mental illness. Clients must have a care coordinator within the mental health team.
To be referred into the service a referral form can be requested from the email address or phone number above.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.
Our CQC rating