We provide supported housing from two locations in the Eden district of Cumbria: Player’s Court in Penrith and Westbrook Fields in Kirkby Stephen.
How we help
Our staff team provide support for individuals with mental health issues and can support them with:
– Mental health issues
– Managing and minimising risk
– Managing medication
– Self care
– Social inclusion
– Promoting independent living skills
– Assistance with finance and budgeting
– Promotion of self-care
– Building self-esteem
– Building and developing trust and hope
– Support with taking responsibilities
– Promotion of healthy lifestyle
– Assistance to find meaningful activities and work
Who we can help
We can help anyone over the age of 18, who is referred to us by the local community mental health team. A care coordinator/community psychiatric nurse makes a referral to us and we then complete an assessment based on needs.
We can organise for you to visit our schemes to look around. A meeting would also need to be arranged between you, your care co-ordinator and ourselves to ensure all the paperwork is complete and so you have the opportunity to ask any questions and to discuss your support.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.
Our CQC ratings