We offer a unique service within the community to assist and enable people to remain in their own homes with care tailored to their own individual needs. Formerly run by Croftlands Trust, we provide choice and flexibility to ensure our clients receive the required support.
We aim to deliver a high quality service providing people and their families support in maintaining independence and quality of life in their own community.
How we help
- Personal care
- Administrate/prompt medication
- Prepare meals
- Social activities
Who we can help
We assist anyone in the community who requires care and support whether young adults or elderly whatever their illness or disability. We accept self referrals so please contact us to find out how we could help you.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.
Our CQC rating