Trevayler care home
309 Burton Road
Trevayler is a short-medium term psychiatric rehabilitation and recovery unit outside Derby. Our support is focused on short term, intensive and structured rehabilitation to enable our service users to move on to more independent living within 12-24 months.
We have a 3 phase rehabilitation programme which allows us to work in a person centred way with individuals, recognising areas of existing strength and areas of need. We help people to develop the skills that they need to be able to live independently.
Thorough risk management plans enable us to get to know people really well, so that we can recognise when somebody is becoming unwell and take preventative measures to avoid relapse. We work closely with multi disciplinary teams to support individuals.
We also offer a short term crisis support service to help stabilise an individual and then support them to get back on track.
How we help
We offer support in every aspect of an individual’s life, from help maintaining a tenancy to accessing education, training and work as well as building up a social network and forming relationships.
We support people to learn how to manage their own mental health and well being and help them to gain meaningful activity, education and training and build up support networks locally. We offer:
- A safe environment free from alcohol and drugs.
- Named keyworker and co-worker.
- Individual service user plan and rehabilitation goals.
- Regular reviews to monitor progress.
- Daily support from trained staff including sleep-in staff overnight.
- Management of medication.
- Support to gain meaningful activity such as education, training and employment.
- Support with benefits and budgeting skills.
Who we can help
We have proven track-record of successfully supporting people living with major long term heath conditions including schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, OCD, dual diagnosis, self harm and some personality disorders.
If you’d like to find out more about our service please call us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We can also arrange a visit for you to come and see us.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.
Our CQC rating