Make a difference
At Richmond Fellowship we offer a broad range of job roles across the country. Whether you’re interested in supporting individuals directly or want to put your skills and experience to good use helping us run a successful organisation, then we’ve got opportunities for you.
Front line roles
These are just some examples of the types of roles we offer, working with people directly on their recovery journey.
Housing support worker
You’d work with individuals to help them regain their self-esteem, well-being and independence by:
- Ensuring they’re fully involved in developing their support plans to meet their aspirations and needs
- Giving advice on tenancy issues and other housing related matters, welfare benefits, financial and budgeting matters
- Developing close links with the local community to help them build social confidence and to create greater understanding of mental health issues
- Signposting to other support agencies as appropriate.
Community link advisor
If you’ve the ability to build invaluable bridges between a service and the local community to promote social inclusion then this might be the role for you. It involves:
- Supporting individuals to access a broad range of community-based opportunities
- Facilitating group work
- Developing a network of contacts and close links with community groups.
You’d support individuals with mental health problems, including stress, anxiety or depression, get into work and maintain their employment by:
- Offering guidance, advice and coaching to identify their goals and strengths
- Providing training in personal ad skill development such as CV preparation, interview techniques and assertiveness
- Building positive links with local employers to develop work and training opportunities.
We’ve clear progression routes for individuals to develop as managers and leaders from front line right through to Board.
- Team leader – this is the first step into management with responsibility for the day to day running of an individual service.
- Locality manager – this role has oversight of a number of services in the same patch with responsibility for making sure we’re delivering against our contracts and building good relationships with key local stakeholders.
- Regional manager – this is a senior role providing leadership across a larger geography to ensure we’ve got strategies in place to achieve our key objectives on the ground.
Back office roles
If we’re to provide the best possible support for individuals in our services then we need expert, committed individuals working behind the scenes to make sure our organisation runs smoothly.
We’ve opportunities across the full range of support functions from people services and organisation development to finance, business development, communications and marketing, IT, property services, performance management, quality improvement and research.